Translate

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

November 25

It's Tuesday! 
The Tuesday before Turkey Day here in the US!
 Today I officially start to cook.
 Cooking a Thanksgiving meal is an event in itself. 
I cook for 3 days in 2 ovens, and we are done eating in less than 30 minutes. 
Sigh. 

But at some point, we will awake from our food comas, and realize we need entertainment!
 And there will probably be some pie left over to fuel us *oh I hope there's still pie!* 
 Now I have to say...and I mean this wholeheartedly... I. hate. black. friday.
  I do!  I totally do!!  
It gets earlier and earlier each year, and I think the fact that businesses are now open on Thanksgiving is just wrong. 

But, if I can stay in my jammies, and you can stay in your jammies, well...then lets give this a go!
 Let's make this extra super 'specially fun! 



I've been teasing for days about our 
Flurry of excitement.  
Any guesses as to what might be starting off this party?



7 comments:

  1. Yay!
    Sofa Sunday...LOVE that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of Sofa Sunday! Can't wait to see what you have planned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so agree with you, Michelle! Wishing you & your family a blessed Thanksgiving. I don't do Black Friday, but from home in my jammies is another story--sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with amy...\\definitely will be on the sofa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on the hate.black.fridays.!! But I am in love with staying in jammies and Sofa Sundays!! Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
    Hugs,
    Sunshine Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm guessing a fun blog hop or two. Maybe a little ole sale.
    I used to LOVE to go out on Black Friday. It was fun hanging out in line talking with all the other crazies who ventured out in the wee hours of the morning to get a deal or two. As I look around I see we really have more than we need right now. {Though I can always add to my crafting collection. Addicted well yes, yes I am. lol}
    I'll be staying in my warm jammies for sure. See you then.
    Wishing you and your loved ones a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving filled with love, laughter and happiness.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!