Translate

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Black Friday and the NEW Release of Flurry Fri-Dies!

It's Black Friday. 
I was going to say Happy Black Friday but that is a total oxymoron to me. 
I love Fridays, but hate Black Friday. Do you see my conflict?? 

Now, because I don't normally do Black Friday, I've decided to do MORE stuff I don't normally do. 
This is where the fun comes in! 

I've got NEW FRI-DiES to show YOu!!!!!!
*this is where you squeal with delight!*
I DON'T normally release product the SAME DAY I sneak peek it, but for Black Friday...Let's do it!!!
You know what else I don't do? I DON'T offer a special savings on brand new product...EVER!
But, it's Black Friday so... let's do it!!!

and because after Black Friday comes Small Business Saturday, then Sofa Sunday, then Cyber Monday...Let's do this EVERY day!!!!!!!
Yeah, we're gonna need another helping of pie for this! LOL!
Somebody pass the Redi-Whip!

Ok...here we go...
Introducing...
Flurry Fri-Dies

This is a wonderful set of 3 snowflake dies that you will really have a lot of fun with.
 They're designed to be used all by themselves, but will absolutely coordinate with all of our snowflake stamps sets.  Each die is approximately 2 inches in diameter which is a really nice size for both cardmaking and scrapbooking.
$22.00 
but for Black Friday, you can enjoy a 15% savings!! 
no code needed :)

Now, let's see what you can do with these pretties...
















Now this is a fun way to do Black Friday!!
New Fri-Dies, available NOW at a special savings, and jaw-dropping inspiration!
And I'm in my jammies! Woot Woot!!


Wait til you see what we have in store for you on Small Business Saturday :)
See ya again at midnight!

  

4 comments:

  1. Wow, the cards by the DT are really bringing the designs to life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your BEAUTIFUL snowflake projects. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous projects! Great die set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH-MAZING!! Gorgeous snowflakes showcased beautifully! WOW!!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!