Translate

Monday, October 6, 2014

October 6

Happy Monday!! 

I'm really excited to share a special announcement with you today. 
I'm adding someone to our talent lineup who is a total rockstar
She'll be joining us for a few months as a
 CAS-ual Contributor!  
On the 1st Monday of each month
you'll be treated to her mad design skills and a video too!

Guess what today is?  
Yup! The First Monday of October!!!! 

You already know and love her...

She created this dynamite card using our 
You'll get to see the cool and easy techniques in the video too! 


Isn't it lovely?
I adore the Zigs & Zags chevron she used as a side border.
Check out the fun and easy techniques she used in her video...




OHMYGAWSH!
How fun was today???
I don't know about you, but I am feeling the need to get inky!!
We'd love to hear what you think.
Please leave us some love here and be sure to check out Catherine's websites!

Happy Monday!!

13 comments:

  1. Very exciting news!! I love Catherine's videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome news!!! Love Catherine, her videos AND StampNation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for Catherine! Love the video; such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yahoo Catherine what awesome news as we all know you love Cas-ual Friday stamps♥ what an amazing card love it these stamps set are fantastic an must have thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What awesome news Catherine!!!! LOVE watching your videos - they always inspire and put a smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaahhh, thanks for all the love over here, my dear friends! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card and exciting news :) loved the video !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the video! I adore the design that Catherine did with the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to the regular video feature from Catherine!!! Yay!

      Delete
  9. Awesome news!!! And such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!