Translate

Friday, October 31, 2014

October 31

Happy Halloween!!

Today, Girl Friday Zoey has whipped up something completely spooktacular 
It's both a trick and a treat!

Don't you just love the fun papers she chose for our fun sentiment to stand in front of?
It's darling, but wait! There's more!
Check this out...
It's interactive!!
The door pops open to reveal our little hiding ghost!
She placed a little bit of metal behind the sentiment, 
and a little magnet behind the black panel 
so that the door holds itself shut! Awesome!

Oh my gosh, I just love this :)

Speaking of treats...
I have a winner to announce!
Catherine Pooler has an awesome new card class starting soon, 
and she has a few projects featuring CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!


Click on the graphic above to get all the fabulous details about how you can take this trendy class.

She very generously gave me a spot to give away and the winner is...

I make at least 100 Christmas cards. Sometimes more, if I decide to make gift boxes of them. This class would be great to get some new ideas, especially if CAS-ual Fridays Stamps are featured. You know I them!

Pam, email me at info@cas-ualfridaysstamps.com to claim your prize!


Happy Halloween everybody!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!