Translate

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

October 14

Happy Tuesday!

I hope you are ready for some serious oohing and aahing today!
Girl Friday Deepti got inky with our 
and boy, oh boy, has she created some stunners for you!

Using distress inks, and watercolor technique, she has created a gorgeous 
card filled with motion.  I love how she curved the sentiments to follow the brushstrokes. 
You can do this by simply curving the stamp onto your block. It's really easy!
I think the addition of the 4 Petal Fri-Die flowers add a wonderful fall touch.

But wait! There's more...
Oh gosh, that's gorgeous!!
More watercolor technique but this time she added a white embossed sentiment 
which perfectly balances the white space at the top of her card. 
Super awesome use of color.
Please be sure to visit her blog to get more details on her creations.

Well, I just love what she did with Amber Waves, don't you?!
I think I'm finally ready for fall! 


8 comments:

I love hearing from you!!