Translate

Saturday, October 11, 2014

October 11

Happy Saturday!! 

I've got a spectacular project to show you today from Girl Friday Marcie, 
and a few fun announcements!! 

Let's start with the eye candy, shall we??

Marcie got inky with our Bold Wishes stamp set, and Funky Round Fri-Dies...

I love the soft pattern behind the bold sentiments!!!! 
Here are a few design notes from Marcie...
I used the small border from Bold Wishes to create a light background on both the mini card and the Funky Round tag; then I used watercolor paints to flick on some bright splatters and then stamped the sentiments in black for a big and bold effect. A great birthday combo!

I really like that she did a mini card. 
I don't know about you, but I often forget to do a card in a different size.

 Marcie's project brings me to one of our announcements...
Bold Wishes is back in stock! Yay!
Also back in stock are:

Another fun announcement is that we are sponsoring 
 If you feel like having some fun, please join in the challenge there 
for your chance at a CAS-ual Fridays Stamps yummy prize!

Our last announcement is that you NEED to check out our 
Local Scrapbook Stores tab at the top of the blog!
I have added nearly 30 stores in the past week for your shopping delight!

Let's get inky out there!!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE your SWEET card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!