Translate

Friday, October 24, 2014

Blog Hop Day 5

Happy Friday!!

Welcome back to Day 5, the LAST day of our week-long blog hop!

  We hope you've had fun with us this week as we brought you 
amazing creations featuring 
CAS-ual Fridays Stamps & Fri-Dies
and 
Add A Little Dazzle metal sheets


I've got one last project to share with you this week.
It's quick, it's easy and it's cute.
In my book, that's a win, win, win!

 I created this...

Ok, so like I said, this is quick and easy.
I cut the tag and it's square layer from white cardstock, 
then stamped the square layer with the middle sized pattern from our 
Houndstooth stamp set in light blue.
Then I stamped the sentiment from our Love Notes stamp set in black.
I layered the square onto the tag using foam tape.
Then I cut the Heart Note from Scarlet Red metal sheet and popped it on with foam tape.
A bit of twine tied on and it's done!


To see more amazing stamps and Fri-Dies from our latest release click HERE.
Be sure to LIKE us on FACEBOOK
and 
follow us on PINTEREST where each stamp and Fri-Die set 
has its very own board!

Are you ready for today's fun lineup?
Need a little sneaky peeky first?
Here's a little taste of what's waiting for you on Marcie's blog...


Hop on over to:
Casual Fridays Stamps Blog--You are HERE! 

Remember...in order to win one of the prizes this week, 
you've got to leave some love at each stop on the hop, 
including both company blogs each day :)

If you are just discovering the fun, 
be sure to visit 
LAST chance to catch up for your chance to win one of the prizes!

23 comments:

  1. Love it defo a win :) Thanks for the products and such a fun week.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore this, Michele...so simple but with great impact!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice tag!!! Nice color combo and love the red heart on the light blue hounds tooth! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that houndstooth and it may only be small, but it's perfect!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sad that this is the last day. It has been so inspiring. I love the tag you made. The love note is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am so enjoying these wonderful inspirations and blog share with Add a little Dazzle! Such gorgeous projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the sweetest tag I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love you little tag!
    The red metal note
    is fabulous.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  9. It doesn't take much to pop a tag from pretty to terrific.
    It's been a great week of hopping.
    thanks for sharing some wonderful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this!! I have learned this week that I MUST HAVE your: Casual Vines stamps and Fri-dies, 4 Petal Fri-dies, the Linked Fri-dies and so many of your sentiment sets along with lots of metal from Add A Little Dazzle! Now I just need to win the lottery so I can get my shop on! Sad the hop is over but I am following you via email so I won't miss a thing!! Thanks for having me along on this journey!! See you next post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. And it's so darn cute, even though it's so easy! Love the red metal dazzle!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute tag--I like the houndstooth and the red metal heart music note.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're right: absolutely cute! And the best part: I can totally case this because I have these tags! Oh...but not the lovely metallic sheets! Still, love the inspiration! The hop this week: nothing short of FABULOUS!!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  14. This little tag is darling, Michele! What a fun-filled week this has been!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very sweet tag! Love the music note in red metal! This has been a fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This was such a neat hop!!! Thanks for the great week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your tag, It's been a great week of hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun little tag! It's been a great week full of amazing projects.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!