Translate

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Blog Hop Day 4

Happy Thursday!!

Welcome back to Day 4 of our week-long blog hop
 with the Add A Little Dazzle crew!

Each day we've had eye candy galore for you, 
and today we have even more!! 

Today I had some fun with Christmas Carols and 3 Fri-Die sets!!
 Funky Round Tag, Linked and 4 Petal Fri-Dies are the stars of today's little show :)

Lots and lots of texture on this one!!
I combined smooth and textured cardstocks and stamped subtle backgrounds on each 
using VersaMark.
I cut the tag from wood veneer twice, and cut the center out of one so I could use it as a frame for the other.  I left the bottom natural and stamped the sentiment using Barn Door Distress Ink, but stained the top frame portion with Walnut Distress Ink.
Crochet ribbon dressed up the red panel edge but I wanted even more...
so, I cut the Linked die from Scarlet Red metal sheet and added that over the top of the ribbon.
But wait, there's even more!!  
4 Petal flowers cut from wood veneer and stained red, then more Scarlet Red metal sheet.
A little ribbon and jute rope finished it all off.


Phew! That's a whole lot of textures!
Next time I would use Memento ink when stamping the sentiment on the wood.
The distress ink is bleedy to begin with, but the wood really drinks it up.
I really like the homey feel of it and I think it all works well together.


To see more amazing stamps and Fri-Dies from our latest release click HERE.
Be sure to LIKE us on FACEBOOK
and 
follow us on PINTEREST where each stamp and Fri-Die set has its very own board!

Are you ready for today's fun lineup?
Wanna see a couple sneaky peekys first?
Angie's got something spooky up her sleeve...

And look what Zoey has...

I can't wait to see these projects!
For reals...I haven't seen anything but the sneaky peekys all week, 
and it's been like Christmas every day getting to see the fabulous projects in their entirety! 

Let's get to hoppin'!
Hop on over to:

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps -- You are HERE!: 

Remember...in order to win one of the prizes this week, 
you've got to leave some love at each stop on the hop, 
including both company blogs each day :)
If you are just discovering the fun, 
be sure to visit 
so you don't miss any of the amazing projects or your chance to win a prize this week!

More fun tomorrow!



21 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Michele!!! It's so much fun seeing all of your creations this week! You have been a busy crafty bee!! Love the comfy cozy feel of this card and all of the layers of texture!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! Love
    the metal and wood
    used on it.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. I like all the layers & textures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first thing I thought of when seeing this card is HOMEY!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. I like the colors and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the kraft paper and the beige lace. The red links really pop off the card.
    I have to get that four-petal die. I've seen it used several times and it makes beautiful things.
    thanks for having the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a stunning card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the texture on this, Michele! And the color combo WOW! Love what you've done with the Funky Round Tag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michele, this is so pretty! I love how you achieved a rustic look while using the shiny metal papers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another knock-out card showcasing your amazing products sporting a shiny metal wardrobe! Red and kraft...happy sigh! Gorgeous!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  11. very awesome day!!! tons of great cards and projects!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO in love with all the beautiful textures on this card! All three of these Fri-dies are must haves! They seem very versatile and can be used for SOOOOOOOOOOOO many different creations!!! Can't wait to get my paws on these and the Casual Vines Fri-dies!! See you tomorrow for the grand finale!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful holiday card! The crochet ribbon is such a pretty touch.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card, I love all the textures! Great hop!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty. I love all the embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's gorgeous! So many beautiful elements to look at on the card, but they mingle together so nicely!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all the textures and sparkle!! Am loving this Scarlet metal so much! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOve this awesome card! The textures and sparkle are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You're right- all that texture is gorgeous- really love the wood on the tag. Perfect project for Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. How beautiful! These dies are so perfect for so many different "tricks". Thanks for this charming card idea!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card. I love the kraft and all the texture and the touch of glitz with the die cut metal sheets.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!