Translate

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Blog Hop Day 3

Happy Wednesday!!

Welcome back to Day 3 of our week-long blog hop
 with the Add A Little Dazzle team!
Our stamps plus their metal sheets equals scrumptiousness!! 
  We have another exciting line up, for your oohing and aahing pleasure, 
so grab a cuppa something yummy and enjoy the hop!  

Today I'm casing Girl Friday Kelly!
She came up with an amazing pinecone creation last year using our 
 that completely blew me away.
 I've been having fun with her idea, and our new Pinecones stamp set
would be perfect for this...


I love how it turned out!  
I used our Oval Tag Fri-Die to cut a chipboard base. By snipping off the top tag loop portion, it provides the perfect shape to build a pinecone. 
Next I cut about 10 of the large 4 Petal flowers from the pretty metal sheet, 
then pulled the petals apart.
I gently bent the tips up a bit and adhered them to the chipboard base. 
Kelly has great tips on how to build your pinecone in her original post.
 I stamped my poem as a background (did you know that's an original poem written by me?) 
then stamped the pine branches over.

Here's a close up of the pinecone... 

I think I'll leave this one in my kitchen for a while because it makes me happy to look at it :)

To see more amazing stamps and Fri-Dies from our latest release click HERE.
Be sure to LIKE us on FACEBOOK
and 
follow us on PINTEREST where each stamp and Fri-Die set has its very own board!

Are you ready for today's fun lineup?
How about a little sneaky peeky from Girl Friday Deepti first?

And a sneaky peeky from Girl Friday Kelly


These look awesome! I can't wait to see the projects!!

Ok, here is today's lineup!

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps --You are HERE!--

Remember...in order to win one of the prizes this week, 
you've got to leave some love at each stop on the hop, 
including both company blogs each day :)
If you are just discovering the fun, 
be sure to visit 
so you don't miss any of the amazing projects or your chance to win a prize this week!

Have fun and we'll see you tomorrow!



36 comments:

  1. Yes, I was totally stalking the blog to see what amazing creation you were going to come up with ... EEK!! I LOVE THIS! It looks stunning in metal! I'm sure there was lots of monkey clapping after this one : ) Awesome card, Michele!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! A super glamorous pine cone! Love those boughs behind too! Loving all these ideas! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS!! I LOVE THIS!!! I NEED TO MAKE THIS. Sorry the all caps but this is AMAZING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING. THUD. Seriously Michele...wow oh wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my favorite project today! I love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh! I LOVE that pinecone card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michele...OMGoodness this is simply awesome! What an inspired and creative way to work the metal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous and the use
    of the metal as the
    cones is wonderful!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH! MY! GOODNESS! What a fabulous creation! I am so in love with this gorgeous pinecone and cannot wait to be able to purchase the four petal fri-die so I can get started making some of them! I am also quite enamored with the Casual Vine Fri-die! You have made a new fan out of me!! So glad I met you! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that is one ultra special pine cone!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome card! I may just have to make this for my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooo gorgeous!! Wow, I do love that pine cone!! So clever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness!! Love the metallic pine cone and the text BG is simply amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The pinecone is fabulous. You would never think you could make something so involved from metal.
    I'll be trying to idea. It will really knock the socks off anybody who sees it.
    thanks for sharing a fantastic project.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow this is gorgeous! Brilliant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are Ah-MAZING, Michele!! Gorgeous casing with the metal sheet and Fri-Die! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I swear that four petal die is the most versatile die ever! This is Amazing a real stunner, Great great job :)
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adding my voice to the others who are wildly cheering and applauding the absolute ingenuity and beauty of your card! You've truly put the *petal* to the metal in an amazing way! Love this!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  19. The pinecone is stunning! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is an awesome day three. Tons of creations, so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful creation! off to the hop to see all the cards up close!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cool with the metal for the pine cone.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Michele, this pine cone is just simply stunning - the metal sheet sure gives it another dimension...lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  24. That pine cone is absolutely stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. WTG! Awesome use of both the die and metal!

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMG! LOVE THIS! I have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wowzers, Michele!!!! Your metallic pinecone is AMAZING!!!! Love this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Michele, this is awesome! Love your pinecone!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Whoa! Just incredible! So so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is amazing! Love it very much! I saw it on FB and I was in love!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am loving this 4 petal die with these beautiful metals! Your pinecone is absolutely gorgeous using them!!!! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  32. S-P-E-C-T-A-C-U-L-A-R!!!!!!! Fabulous use of the die and the metal!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow, that turned out so natural looking! Great creativity with your dies!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Absolutely stunning Michele. Love the amazing pinecone. I have a bit of a fetish for text background stamps. I didn't know this was an original poem. It's so on my wish list now.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!