Translate

Thursday, September 18, 2014

September Sneak Peek Week Day 5

Welcome back to Day 5 of
 September Sneak Peek Week!!

We've been having lots of fun this week showing you the 
NEW holiday goodies, 
and the Girl Fridays have been ROCKing it, haven't they?

I love Christmas music!
Jingle Bells and Silver Bells are a couple of my favorites,
 but my all time favorite Christmas song in the WHOLE world is Carol of the Bells. 
I love how frenetic it gets, which to me embodies the rush of the holiday season. 
It starts off at a decent pace, then builds and builds and just when you're thinking it can't get any faster or stronger or prettier, it slows to an end...just like the holidays :)
So, my love for Christmas songs about bells was the inspiration for today's sneak peeks.

Introducing...
Sleigh Bells and Bell Tags Fri-Dies 


Lots and lots of fun greetings, most of which will fit neatly 
on the bell images. 


These pretty little bell tags will certainly dress up your cards and layouts, 
and will be so fun tied on to packages!


Let's see these babies in action, shall we?








So what do you think of Sleigh Bells and Bell Tag Fri-Dies?
They will be available on the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps website,
and in many of your favorite shops as well, 
on Saturday!
Visit our tabs at the top of the blog to see which of your favorite shops carry our line 
so you'll know where you need to camp out :)

Please leave us a comment on today's post for your chance to win a prize!
1 lucky comment from one of the Sneak Peek days will get something yummy, so be sure to join us each day this week :)

We will be back tomorrow morning with our last peek of the week!
It's a Fri-Dies set that will coordinate with one of our very first holiday releases, 
and be pretty fun all by itself too! 

See ya tomorrow!
Same time, same place :)


39 comments:

  1. What a fabulous release! Your team is so creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow totally love this set.. love the samples

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what the DT created with this cute and fun set :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thus set is so fun! Love the cards from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous set and the inspiration from DT is mind blowing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, I need these Jingle Bells! Awesome set and great inspiration from the DT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great set! I love how the bell was turned into a shaker element.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful cards! I wouldn't have thought of using the bell cut out as a shaker card.... fabulous! love this set and the coordinating dies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. .......THUD! That's my jaw dropped and breath taken away with the amazing stamp/die set and DT cards showcased here. It's so amazing to see a gallery of cards using the same stamps and each be so breathtakingly gorgeous. These are seriously stunning; from shakers, to 'bell banners' to glitter to stripes to water-colour to bells paired and solo - such a diversity of WOW!! Okay, I better tend to my bruise, as I'm sure I'm going to have some more when Friday's reveal takes place.
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Gorgeous cards by the DT and such a fabulous stamp/die set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many different things the design team has done with one simple stamp and die, great job. The large bell would make great gift tags too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!!! I had the same thought when I saw that super adorable bell!!!

      Delete
  12. Lovely cards from the DT! Not only is that set adorable, the font on the sentiments is TOTALLY AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved the bells..wonderful cards by design team :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this has got to be my FAVE so far!! I was hoping someone would come out with a good bell set...this is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous creations by the DT!! beautiful stamps!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  16. I Love them! I am always looking for Dies to make Gift Tags and these Fri-Dies are just perfect for that. Also, the pretty Greetings fit on the Bell. Yes! Great job Ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this set. the bell and ornament are big enough to make a shaker card. They will be so easy to embellish with embossing powders and glitter. Loved the bell hanging in the torn center.
    Beautiful cards. Great release
    thanks for some wonderful new stamps and dies.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohhh love the larger bell! It reminds me of my grandmothers decorations when I was a little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW, the possibilities are endless with this one Can't wait to get my hands on it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love those bell tag dies! And what an awesome set of mix and match sentiments! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Silver bells, silver bells...what a gorgeous set!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful projects with this bell themed set.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love that you included both bells, and the larger size is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Brilliant bells, Michele ... and such amazing inspiration from the DT! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great cards and beautiful stamp and die set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Stunning set, and the DT's creations are fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the stamp/dies set, stunning cards today!! shaker is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  28. These look perfect for xmas, can imagine they will sell out very quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Total sweet stamp and die set! Love! And the cards are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is so sweet, the actual sound of sleigh bells ringing REALLY DOES make me HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a lovely stamp set and the co-ordinating dies are ah-mazing! :)
    Great samples from the Girl Fridays - as always!!!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. HO HO HO - what a HAPPY DAY :)
    LOVE the SWEET stamps & bell dies and I REALLY LOVE the cards they INSPIRED!!!
    ... I can see making Christmas cards being lots of FUN with these!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!