Translate

Monday, September 29, 2014

September 29

Happy Monday!!

Wow, what an incredible weekend I had in Orlando!!
There will be lots of new stores added soon to our Local Scrapbook Stores tab for you to visit!! Yay!!!

I also have a positively delicious card to share with you today from Girl Friday Zoey.
She got inky with Wallflower and...well, lookie at this!!

Admit it.
Your jaw just hit your keyboard didn't it.
I know.
Mine did too!

Here are a few design notes from Zoey...
Technique: I stamped my background with the three flower in the stamp set with versamark ink and then poured over some gold embossing powder. Then I took an old brush and I removed all the embossing powder from the flowers -- that left the lightly gold image . I did not heat set it otherwise it was going to be shiny.
I added more flower in the bottom corner and added embossing powder, this time I embossed it.
I stamped the sentiment and added some foam adhesive and placed it over the embossed flowers so they would just slightly peek through the sides

I'm in awe.
The gorgeous colors and the wonderful techniques really add up to a gorgeous card!!


3 comments:

I love hearing from you!!