Translate

Thursday, September 11, 2014

September 11

Happy Thursday!

I am so excited to share Girl Friday Deepti's projects with you today!
They are spooktacular and boo-tiful!

EEEk!  How darling is this????
She got inky with Spooky and it's the cutest thing ever!
I love how she drew little web lines for her spiders to hang from, and the fussy cut webs embossed white on vellum...super yummy!

Wait til you see the spooky little graveyard scene she created using some water color techniques..


I'm seriously drooling over this!  It's so cute and so fun!
I think I need to go buy some Halloween candy now,
and eat it while making some Spooky projects :)

Be sure to stop by Deepti's blog to get some cool deets on her projects
and tell her what an awesome job she did with this fun stamp set!


6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the DT debut, Deepti! These are awesome! I love how rich and deep the colors are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore this Dee! You are rocking that set, now i can CASE you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww these are all so totally adorable.. love those ghost..

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!