Translate

Friday, September 5, 2014

Introducing...

What a fun week this has been!
Today I get to introduce you to the final addition to our Ink Squad Team.
You've actually met her before!

She was our guest a few months back, 
and she knocked my socks off!
She has a real WOW factor to her design style...
It's dramatic and elegant with a wonderful sense of color.

Are you ready to see who's back?
Joining us from Ohio from a blog called Dee's Art Utopia 
please welcome 
Deepti Malik!


Hi! I am from India and moved to Cleveland, Ohio after marrying my dear husband in 2011. My hobby used to be sketching prior to paper crafting. It all started with making some new year cards for family in 2013 which led me to Pinterest, to Paper crafting magazine and finally to the wonderful world of blogging... I have been hooked ever since. All the rest of my hobbies have taken a back seat. 
My crafting style is CAS and what makes my cards unique is that I usually try to bring out some meaning into my designs. My recent craze is Distress inks. Besides, card making I often try my hands on canvas paintings, pastels and pencil sketches. 
In my free time you will find me watching thriller series/ movies ;) you name it and I must have seen it LOL

I am so thankful to Michele for putting her faith in me and bringing me on board :)I am excited to be on this lovely lovely team and I hope to inspire you.

You are going to love what she does!
Please leave Deepti some love to welcome her to the Ink Squad!

So what do you think of the team?
I'm SO excited!!
Hold on to your socks...they are about to be knocked off :)

19 comments:

  1. Hey Deepti!! I so excited for you!!! Congrats my friend!! Your going to do a wonderful job here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! So excited to be on the team with you Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Happy to see Deepti joining the Ink Squad !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Deepti - so delighted for you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deepti knocked my socks off long ago, and has kept me barefoot since =] Congratulations, Deepti - I look forward to seeing this much more of your beautiful, inspirational, works of art!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome ... keep up the good work! :-) ... All the best from all of us at home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE Deepti's work..her design sense is stellar.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deepti is SO DARN CREATIVE, I'm always surprised and enchanted when I see her work. So glad you're on the team, Deepti!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very well written blog Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much everyone :) your wishes are truly appreciated !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, Deepti ... you'll make a fabulous addition to the team! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Deepti, I'm a bit late hehehe but congratulations on making to the team! So looking forward to get creative together!!! xoxo Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  13. HUGE congrats, Deepti! Well-deserved DT spot! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome, Deepti!! Can't wait to see you work your colorful, creative magic with CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!