Translate

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Introducing...

Today the fun continues!!

Today I get to introduce you to someone who is fresh and fun!
Her style is bold and colorful with a dash of whimsy.
She was a 2014 Gallery Idol Top 20 
and she was crowned 2014 Stamping Royalty!

Are you ready to meet her?
Joining us from Canada on a blog called Sharp Designs
please welcome
Marcie Sharp!


I'm very excited to be one of the newest members of the Ink Squad! A little about me... I'm a primarily a card maker that enjoys every minute I get to spend in my small crafting 'corner'. There's not a particular designing style that I gravitate to but I'm definitely most comfortable playing around with clean and simple designs.  I live in a small rural town in Southwestern Ontario, Canada, in the same area where I grew up so there's lots of family and dear friends nearby. I'm excitable and happy by nature- I love to look at the positive side of life. If I'm not cardmaking then I am reading, singing at the top of my lungs, geocaching with my family, daydreaming, and *maybe* enjoying a cocktail!  I often lose my voice due to excessive talking. :)  I'm an early 30's, happily married, stay-at-home momma of 2 kiddos that drive me nutso but are very smart and adorable. 

It's going to be so much fun watching her mojo fly!
Please leave her some love to welcome her to the Ink Squad.

There is still one more!
Join us tomorrow :)

12 comments:

  1. I love Marcie Sharp! What an asset to your team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that you lose your voice from excessive talking...fun to read about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcie! So nice to meet you... congrats! Now I'm hopping over to your blog to check out your style! I, too, lose my voice on occasion - usually from eating hot stuff =/
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound like a good fit for this DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can never go wrong looking at the positive side of life! So excited to have you on the team, Marcie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Marcie!!! Can't wait to see your creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marcie, super congratulations to you too aswell! So excited to be on the team with you! xoxo Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome, Marcie! You are going to be SUPER FABULOUS addition to the team! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome, Marcie!! So glad you're part of the team!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!