Translate

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Introducing...

I am really excited to introduce you to the first of our new Girl Fridays! 

It's true, my stamps and dies are based on my love for Clean And Simple design, 
hence the CAS in CAS-ual.
But, there are 3 more letters beyond that dash, 
and I like to think they stand for Utterly Adorable Layers. 
This first new Girl Friday can do CAS, but man oh man, she can do UAL something fierce!
Her mixed media style simply blew me away.  
It's graphic, it's romantic, it's amazing. 

Are you ready to meet her???

Joining us all the way from Italy 
from a blog she calls Scrapsaurus ... 
please welcome 
Zoey Scarpelli!!



My name is Emanuela Zoey, but everyone calls me just Zoey because is shorter...short like me! LOL . I live in a small town near Bologna, Italy. I always been a "creative kid" , since when I was little I remember teachers told my family to let my imagination run wild, and so they did. I started making cards and it got me addicted since the first card I made! I travelled a lot and this gave me the opportunity to find more about the card making/scrap booking world -- which was still a 'niche' world here in Italy. 
While in the beginning I was making only 'traditional' cards, now I jumped into the mixed media world, a world where I can find again the little kid I was, where I can run wild and let my imagination run with me without any rules. I also love to create Layouts, Altered projects, ATCs and TAGS. 
I get inspired by everything that surrounds me and I am not afraid of mistakes, as I find they add a touch to the final artwork, because no one will know, except yourself.
You can find me on InstagramFacebook and over my Blog 

You are going to love her creations!!
Please leave her some love to welcome her to the Ink Squad!

More introductions tomorrow :)


24 comments:

  1. Welcome, Zoey! I can't wait to see you create... and read your blog with an Italian accent in my mind =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the welcome <3
      oh and the accent haha that made me giggle! xo Zoey

      Delete
  2. Welcome, Zoey. I love mixed media. I can't do it but love to look at it. Can't wait to see what you do as part of the CAS-ual Friday squad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you so much Bobby!! Nice to meet you and thanks again for the warm welcome! xo Zoey

      Delete
  3. Zoey, you sound like a excellent addition to this team of designers. Welcome or Ciao.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww!!! Thank you so much!!! I know it will be fun I can't wait! xo Zoey and... CIAO!

      Delete
  4. Congrats, Zoey!!! I look forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely to meet you, Zoey! Congratulations on your well-deserved Ink Squad appointment! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really big pleasure to meet you all!!! hugs to you Darnell!!!

      Delete
  6. Yeah Zoey! Looking forward to being on the Ink Squad with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marciee!! me too!!! yay for us!! xoxo

      Delete
  7. Hey Zoey!!! Congrats my friend!! You will be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great introduction, Zoey! I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing your mixed media designs! Welcome to the team!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks so much Kelly for the warm welcome <3 xo

      Delete
  9. Welcome, Zoey!! I am looking forward to knowing you and seeing your beautiful work! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome, Zoey!! Can't wait to see your gorgeous work!! Love your photo, you look like a model! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!