Translate

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Girl Friday Ink Squad Team

What an incredible DT Call!! 
I have visited more than 80 blogs in more than 20 countries 
so I feel fairly confident in saying I have searched the globe looking for a few new 
Girl Fridays! 

Before I get to the new introductions, 
I want to re-introduce you to a few familiar faces. 
You will be happy dancing to know that these lovelies 
will be continuing to bring you their inky delight with no interruption... 





I'll bet you are all breathing a big sigh of relief to see these faces!
They rock the CFS and I'm completely thrilled that they will be continuing in this amazing journey with me!

Now, about the NEW Girl Fridays... 
When I say it was brutal to narrow down the incredible field of designers to just 3, 
I do mean BRUTAL!

I can tell you they are all amazing, 
they come from 3 different countries and 
they are all bursting at the seams to spill their beans! 
Join us right here tomorrow when I'll introduce the first of our New Girl Fridays!!
See you then :)

In the meantime, be sure to leave some love here for the continuing Girl Fridays.



7 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing some more great inspiration from these ladies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see these BIG 4 continuing...can't wait to see who made the new member cut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep... I'm happy dancing, for sure!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! For all the girls staying! :) I can't wait to see who'll be joining them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh no you DIDN'T just do that!!! Can't wait to see who is joining you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to see those familiar faces! And looking forward to the new ones too!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!