Translate

Monday, August 25, 2014

August 25

Happy Monday! 

Wow! Oh Wow! 
Thank you to everyone who applied to the Ink Squad Team!! 
I have over 80 blogs to visit from 21 countries
and I am EXCITED!!

I will be traveling the world via blogland over the next couple of days,
and when I return the fun begins.
There are only a couple of spots on the Ink Squad team, 
and those invitations will go out by August 28th.  
Guest invitations will go out after that.
The Challenge Team call is still on for a few more days. 
It closes out on September 1st.

Ok...here I go!


3 comments:

  1. That's a lot to read! Good luck with choosing the new team members :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Good luck to all who applied!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy snickerdoodles! Did I pick the wrong time to take a stamping break!! Good luck to all who applied for the Ink Squad!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!