Translate

Monday, August 11, 2014

August 11

Happy Monday!! 

How's a little blast from the past? 
Joining us for your viewing pleasure is one of the original Girl Fridays...

Lynn recently won the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge earning her a guest spot here!
I have always loved her style, and her way with CAS-ual Fridays Stamps. 
I miss her super lots around here, 
so I am thrilled to have her join us today with these 2 cool cards...

I love the cool pattern she's stamped using our In The Cards set.
The sentiment inked in the same color as the contrasting hearts is a real winner in my book.

But wait, there's more!
She used the same set, and added it's companion Fri-Dies set Shuffle 
to create this one...


Eeek!  Don't you just love the full house she created?
This stamp set is full of mix and match sentiments so you can get creative 
in what you choose to say.
I love that she combined 4 of them to create this winner.


Please join us right here 
tomorrow 
to see our Big and Fun announcement!
It's Daring, Tempting, Compelling, Appealing, Limited & Legendary!


8 comments:

  1. Lynn's cards are awesome! The card that won her the last challenge is still etched in my mind! And about tomorrow's announcement, I think I got what it is! I can't wait! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, these are such great card! Congratulations on your spot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a little Lynn on Monday... well, any day would do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw..how cool are these designs! Love the triple hearts lining up...and that stack of Full House cards are HUGE deals! W2G, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun and awesome cards!!! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling cards .. that last one? A royal flush, not a full house!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!