Translate

Friday, August 1, 2014

August 1

Happy Friday!!
Oh my gosh...can you believe it's August already???
Wowzers this summer is flying by!!

Girl Friday Jingle has 2 beautiful cards to share with you today.
I love the soft romantic feel of this one with the muted tones and loopy ribbons.
That big bold flower and pretty sentiment are from Mums the Word.

Holy smokes I love the way she die cut that cute pattern paper using our Heart Board Fri-Dies
 to give a fun puzzle look to it.
The sentiment from Heart Beats is the perfect fit!

Thanks so much for stopping by!



8 comments:

  1. love the softness of these and that heart is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and pretty! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came over after seeing the sneak peak on Jingle's blog. LOVE how she die cut that heart! Awesome card! Time to shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, I especially love very much the first card, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm visiting from Jingle's blog & love both cards! I so want to try die cutting & leaving as one on a project in the near future!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!