Translate

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

July 29

Happy Tuesday!!
Girl Friday Angie has a card for you today that will have you swooning.



I love the way she cut the Casual Trees Fri-Dies from kraft, and layered them.
But even more, I love how she let them float on the cardfront.
The simple sentiment from Casual Comfort is warm and soothing 
with that pretty ruffle and twine tied on.
Just a gorgeous card!!

I hope you are enjoying your summer,
ours is almost over!
My boys head back to school on August 11th so we're escaping to Vail for a few days.


The store is open, it will just be a slight delay in getting to the post office until I get back.

Have a great week!!


3 comments:

  1. What a pretty sympathy card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I like that the leaves are not attached to the card base.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!