Translate

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

June 3

Happy Tuesday!!

I'm so excited to share a couple of wonderful projects from Girl Friday Angie!
She had some fun with our In the Cards stamp set, and it's coordinating Fri-Die set called Shuffle.
Check out this super cool grad card...

 I love the way she arranged the 3 sentiments!
Great combination and the black strips over the cards is just cool.
I think it was clever of her to add bits of washi tape for a fun pop of color and pattern.

Next, she continued with her fun and added a big bold sentiment from Shenanigans to the mix.

Oh wow...I just love the cascade of card symbols that she die cut.
Her combination of sentiments from the two stamp sets makes for a really great belated b-day card.
Isn't it fun when a new set works with one you already have?
So many of our stamp sets work well together.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



3 comments:

I love hearing from you!!