Translate

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

May Sneak Peeks Day 3

It's Day 3 of 
May Sneak Peek Week!

We've had lots of musical fun happening here the last 2 days,
you could even say we doubled down on it.
*wink*
Did you catch my little hint in yesterday's post about
playing your cards right?

Today we bring you a stamp set and Fri-Die that we think is a
pretty big deal.

Introducing...
In The Cards  and  Shuffle Fri-Dies
$15.00

$14.00 (5 die set)

So, are you wondering what kind of fun you can have with these?
Let's check it out...












Doesn't it make you feel like getting a card game going?
I don't know about you, but I rock at Go Fish! LOL!

These and all our new goodies will be available on May 8th,
that's Thursday!!
You'll find them on our website as well as your favorite local scrapbook stores,
and online stores.  
Be sure to check out our tabs at the top to see who carries CAS-ual Fridays!

Ok, so one more cool new stamp set to show you,
and you'll find it right here tomorrow.
{hugs!}



28 comments:

  1. Very cool, I love the examples. the ring, congrats is awesome, Another great release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this stamp and die combination. Cas-ual Friday is definitely upping the ante when it comes to clever design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome stamp and die set! Love all the cards here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool set - the DT inspiration is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just AMAZING! I need these :) The DTs have done a wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the PLAY on words for this ROYAL FLUSH of winners. Can't wait to use for all my card playing friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool! Love all the sentiments with this set.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect! We are one serious card-playing family! It doesn't hurt to have a few JOKERS in the mix, as well =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, if this isn't a Royal Flush of amazing, I don't know what it! Fresh, fun, playful and oh so clever!! The DT showcases are, again, awesome!! A deck of dazzling delights!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fun set.. totally love it and Love the DT samples.. very creative and fun

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a creative set, the diamond on the ring card is fantastic, love that clever idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it... this set has so many uses for it as shown here on your blog! Must have!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha! Love it! I say it again and again but your choices of sentiments are just fabulous. I can see myself having a lot lot of fun with these dies, too

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool new stamps and dies,like them very much.The cards you created are so amazing and funny,great!
    Hugs die waldfee

    ReplyDelete
  15. Holy smokes!! (eh hem excuse my excitement!!) This set "stole" my heart!! It's super cute and fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just so bold and never see anything the same! Bravo and I love the cards and sentiments so much!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another fabulous set of stamps & dies. I love all of the projects made with tem too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I absolutely love this new set and die! Wowe, great samples by the superstar DT Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  19. this new set if great , I can see so ma ny projects popping into my head
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another fun set! Love the diamond ring card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such cool projects! Love the Aces set!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this set, playing cards stamps is something that was missing :) amazing creations by the team !

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a fun set. LOVE your great projects everyone. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!