Translate

Friday, May 23, 2014

May 23

Happy Friday!

Today we have a special guest,
and you are going to just love her work!
I've been a fan of hers for some time,
and she won the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge last month
which earned her this spot.

Please welcome 

Birgit's work has such an artistic quality to it. 
I always feel like her cards are a mini canvas, and I think they are totally frameable!
Take a look at these beauties she created using our 





Jawdropping.
Her work is just stunning, and these cards have me grinning ear to ear.
Completely beautiful!

I'm so glad I could share Birgit's work with you today.
I hope you will visit her blog as it is filled with amazing projects that will have you oohing and aahing.



12 comments:

  1. Both are so sweet and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seen her work aroung the web too and am always stunned by their beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her work and I don't think there is card she has designed that I didn't like, she is Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, beautiful cards. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love both! So happy to see Birgit 's gorgeous cards featured here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always thought her cards are works of art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous CAS designs Brigit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards I love the way they look like watercolor backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brigit’s work is amazing. I just learned of her from Serendipity Stamps. Love these cards !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just plain love Brigit! Such talent!
    Congrats, Birgit!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!