Translate

Saturday, May 17, 2014

May 17

Happy Saturday!

My kids are counting the days til school is over.
We are officially into single digits!
Many of you will be needing graduation cards soon 
and I think this one from Girl Friday Kelly using our In The Cards is ACES!!


 I just LOVE how she created her own background by stamping the card symbols and sentiments over and over. It looks awesome!!!
By using our Shuffle Fri-Dies, she cut out her cards and then stamped them.
What a super fun graduation card!!

I'm so happy to tell you we finally have the Heartbeats stamp set in stock!
The big brown truck delivered it yesterday!
Can I get a woot woot??

Also back in stock are:
Casual Elegance
Casual Comfort
WTF
Exclamations
Rad
and 
Breathe

We have a few new local scrapbook stores that are now carrying our goodies!
Be sure to check out that tab at the top of the page :)


2 comments:

  1. I can't believe kids are already getting out of school...mine don't until June.

    What a FUN card by Kelly! LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine are out in June, as well. I do need another good graduate stamp as both my boys are graduating this year. Lots of cards need to be made for their friends. I've been used RAD and Woot-Woot.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!