Translate

Friday, April 4, 2014

April 4

Happy Friday!!
*please pause while I do my Happy Friday Dance...*

Fridays are awesome, Fridays are epic, in fact I do believe we can say that  
Fridays are RAD!

This Friday is extra Rad as we have Girl Friday Laura from the challenge
making a special appearance here!

Check out what she created using Rad and Lotsa Links...


Oh my heck!!
Is that not the coolest card? 
I love her hand-stamped linky border background with the cool sentiment tickets.
This card is so much fun to look at!!


Lotsa Links

Enjoy your Friday!


8 comments:

  1. I love those stamps sets and awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card !! Love this set :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card!! Love these two sets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 when a card is so eye catching...but also looks like something I could do! Thanks for the share :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!