Translate

Monday, April 14, 2014

April 14

Happy Monday! 

Today's project is from Girl Friday Jingle
First, let me say I think it's super creative. 
Second, let me say I seriously considered photo shopping it to be purple and black. 
You see I am a serious Rockies fan, and Jingle is a serious Bo Sox fan, 
and I am still bitter about the '07 World Series, and she is still happy about it. 
So third, let me say, I still think it's super creative, and I love Jingle to bits, so I'm happy *cough cough*  to share this super cool project with you all. *grin*


I think her use of the little chevron shapes from our Rad set makes THE coolest baseball stitching EVER!!
AND...her choice of sentiments from our Wait For It set totally fit this classically Boston layout.  

For those of you with little leaguers or t-ball-ers and softball girls, you could have a lot fun creating layouts for all those game photos.

Have a super day!


5 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAAAA! I would have laughed SO HARD if I had come and found a purple overlay over my layout. LOL! Thank you, Michele, for both your kind words AND your Red Sox tolerance. LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is WICKED AWESOME!!!!! Love how Jennifer used these stamps!! Brilliant layout, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEK! Love the chevron "stitching"!!! This LO totally rocks:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being a huge Red Sox fan myself, how could I NOT love this! Go Sox!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!