Translate

Thursday, March 20, 2014

March 20

Happy Thursday!

I'm in a super good mood because it's the first day of Spring- hoooorayyy!
It's also Thursday which means???
That's right! Only 1 more sleep til Friday!!
you all know how much I loooove Fridays *wink*

I'm sitting here with coffee in hand perusing our flickr and splitcoast galleries.
Wow!  I've found so many awesome projects,
and I just have to share a couple with you.

Check these out...
A perfect example of Utterly Adorable Layers (yes that's the last half of CAS-ual *wink*)
from Julia using our Loving Thoughts set. Sooo pretty!!


Squeal!!! How stinkin' cool is this Tech Talk creation from Jen Wills??
I love how she stamped her own keyboard and highlighted the sentiments in yellow.


I hope you have a wonderful pre-Friday!



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these wonderful creations Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wohoo, thanks so much for the shout out for my card. I had so much fun making it and the CAS-ual Friday sentiment stamps are soooooo beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Julia and Jen, on your feature! I love love how you use these stamps! WELL DONE, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Michele, for the shout out! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!