Translate

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Girl Friday Virginia

Happy Saturday!

I have a very special post today
about someone very special to me...
Girl Friday Virginia!

For those of you who don't know,
she is one of the original Girl Fridays!
She was with me on the first CAS-ual Fridays Challenge team,
She was with me when I started CAS-ual Fridays Stamps,
and she has been a happy cheerful supportive voice in my ear ever since!!

So it is my pleasure to happily and cheefully ask you all now to help me support her!!
Have you heard???
She has started a super cool challenge...
Yes, Virginia...

Click on the graphic above so you can head over to check out her 
awesome new challenge, and see how you can play along!

Woot Woot!!


4 comments:

  1. I love Virginia and I'm excited about this new challenge feature on her blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy about Virginia too. Saw her challenge announcement and I'm so there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Virginia too, and hope to play along with her!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!