Translate

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Our Blue Winner!

Hello and Happy Sunday!

I can't begin to find the words to say how happy I was to see so many 
outstanding designers
get inky with 
CAS-ual Fridays Stamps 
for our Blue Challenge.

I swooned, I gasped with delight and my jaw dropped several times.
This was so much fun, I think we'll have to do it again soon :)

I had a solid, and ever growing, list of favorites, but there was one I just kept going back to.

Congratulations Deepti!
Let's take a look at her winning card,
and its Zigs & Zags friends
that also blew me away.






I can't get over all the fantastic ways she used Zigs & Zags!!
Trees, lanterns and umbrellas, oh my!
Her creativity doesn't seem to know any bounds :)

Deepti, please contact me at cas-ualfridays@hotmail.com
I have a top secret package to send to you :)



18 comments:

  1. woohoo... CONGRATS Deepti!!!! Sooooo many gorgeous cards!!! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Deepti! Awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God !! I am speechless... Thank you so very much Michele for all the admiration and picking my cards as a winner :) I am so honored to be doing the guest spot for one of my fav stamp company... Thank you !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, absolutely awesome Deepti! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoop whoop!! Deepti totally ROCKED this challenge! There was no way there could be another winner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You need to make this woman a permanent member of your design team immediately! Would love to see more "color" design challenges and some "how to" videos as well. Great challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Deepti!
    Your cards are wonderful.
    Michele this was a fun challenge and I for one would love to play along in more like it.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Deepti! I knew her cards were the winners as soon as I saw them on her blog! what terrific designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to Deepti! Fantastic cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats Deepti!!!! awesome cards ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Deepti! Your creativity with this stamp set blew me away and I had a feeling your would be chosen. I look forward to seeing what you come up with using the new release stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Deepti!!! Very creative cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Huge Congrats to Deepti for winning this challenge...your cards are absolutely AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!