Translate

Saturday, February 22, 2014

February 22

Happy Saturday!!

I can't wait to show you the lovelies that Girl Friday Dana
has for you!

This first card just makes me squeal with delight.
It's pure fun and I love the colors!
Such a fun combination!
That big happy sentiment from Woot Woot
fits perfectly on Oval Tag Fri-Die
and the happy little jacks from Funky Round Tag Fri-Dies
are clearly dancing above it :)
I think the little dots she penned in add extra personality :)

Next she had some fun stamping her own designer paper panel...


That gorgeous banner strip behind those gorgeous flowers
was hand stamped by her using Lotsa Links. 
Doesn't it look awesome?
And those gorgeous flowers from Lovely Thoughts?
She achieved that lovely look by swiping the ink down with a wet paint brush.
Love that!!
She also used the Lovely Blooms Fri-Die to cut those pretty blooms :)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Be sure to stop by the challenge blog tomorrow...
fun stuff is about to happen and you won't want to miss it!


2 comments:

  1. Super cute cards! I love the drama of the black and pink and the layers with the ribbon on the loved card!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!