Translate

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Release the Stamps!!!

Wow!
What a fun week we've had!
I just loved reading your comments. 
They made me smile, laugh and overall just feel like a million bucks :)

Love Notes, Cupid's Arrows, Sands of Time, 
Heart Note Fri-Die and Heart Board Fri-Die
are all now available in the store, as well as through our Amazing Retailers!


I'll bet you're wondering who won the release, right?
The ENTIRE release!
                             


                           




Well, first things first...
random.org chose Day #2
Ok, we have a day!!

Then,
 it chose comment #17

OMG!!!!! I LOVE this set!!!!!!

*DING DING DING!* WE HAVE A WINNER!
Esther please contact me at info@cas-ualfridaysstamps.com 
by January 13th, with your mailing address, to claim your prize.


And now...let the shopping begin!!!

www.cas-ualfridaysstamps.com


3 comments:

  1. congratulations Esther! Enjoy your awesome prize :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Esther! You re going to LOVE the entire release!!!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever Michelle. Love these sets.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!