Translate

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Happy Sunday!

Are you still enjoying the Christmas cards you received this year?
I am, they are all still lining my mantle.
I'm sure, like me, you received lots of photo postcards.
I really like what Girl Friday Kelly did with her family postcard this year.
She added a little something to make it extra special using our Christmas Carols...


Isn't it lovely how she added the pretty bottom,
and stamped our special sentiment.
I love this idea and might borrow it for next year!
Such a fun way to add a little festive cheer :)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Michele, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!