Translate

Monday, December 2, 2013

December 2

Happy Cyber Monday!!!

We've got a fun little Christmas sale happening at the store with no code needed!!
We also have a special surprise for you today!!

We have a special guest getting inky in a CAS-ual sort of way for the next 3 days...
Welcome To My Blog

So, Annette is my friend and neighbor- she lives just one town away from me here in Colorado :)
She is one of the sweetest, and most delightful people you could ever want to meet...
and she's crafty too!!
She has a wonderful style, and I just can't wait to show you what she's created using 
CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.


I adore what she did with our new set, Butterbows.
She carefully cut a rainbow arch into her patten panel
to create a peek-a-boo.
The little bits of color between the butterfly rows is genius!!
I think the wonderful sentiment stamped over her colorful paper
looks awesome :)

I hope you'll visit her blog so you can see more of her amazing style
and
Please leave her a little love here!
Join us again tomorrow so you can see what else she created :)


10 comments:

  1. Yay Annette! Love your beautiful rainbow card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Annette! Love her fab card design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How VERY beautiful!! I love how you showcased this stamp!! Congrats, Annette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally awesome Annette! Love the color incorporated into the rainbow and such a sweet sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to see your here! Congrats! And your card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful, Annette! LOVE seeing you up there! :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute and so
    colorful!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Annette this card is amazing it came to me from bloglovin and I could not stop looking at it . I went to your blog and now I'm here. I'm also following you on the twelve days of Christmas and your projects are always awesome! I also have your blog bookmarked OMG I sound like a stalker lol. I just want you to know your projects inspire me at a time
    I really need keep up the good work...Debbie Phx Az

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie you are so sweet.. I am glad that I can inspire you.. Thank you for your sweet comment.. :) Happy Crafting.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!!