Translate

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve!

It's the night before Christmas!!!

Whether you were Naughty or Nice this year,
I hope your Christmas is filled with love and laughter, and all things merry and bright.


I'm hoping my short people will allow me to sleep in for a bit tomorrow,
but they've been stalking the Christmas tree, rattling presents and making guesses,
so I have a feeling they'll raid their stockings early,
and be ready to start shredding wrapping paper shortly after :)

To make your Christmas just a tad bit brighter,
through Saturday, or while supplies last.
No code needed, they are sale priced in the store to make it easy for you :)

Merry Christmas!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! I hope your short people allowed you to sleep a bit, mine didn't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative & cute! Hope you've had a lovely Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so sparkly and super fun!!!! Happy Holidays!!!! Let's get together to get inky in the New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!