Translate

Friday, November 15, 2013

November 15

Hello Hello!

I hope you enjoyed our awesome release week!
I'm back with a fun post about a couple of cool challenges 
CAS-ual Fridays Stamps 
is sponsoring!

Well of course you've heard of CAS-ual Fridays, The Clean And Simple Challenge,
but have you played with Curtain Call yet?
This week you can play at both challenges 
giving you 2 chances to win a cool prize from us!

Here is what I created based on the inspiration photo...

Naughty or Nice made for once easy breezy card!
I used watercolor paper because I just love the texture of it,
and find it fun to stamp on it :)
I also added black gems to my top sentiment, and
Tim Holtz tinsel twisted together for a fun, festive look.

Wanna play along?
Create something based on the inspiration photo below,
then submit to the challenges.


4 comments:

  1. Michelle, an awesome card, and on my CASE list this year! Thank you so much for sponsoring us at Curtain Call this challenge. You know I LOVE your stamps! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEE HEE, love the addition of the "define naughty" sentiment! You are spot on, that watercolor paper adds great texture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card really is amazing Michele.. I love it

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!