Translate

Thursday, November 14, 2013

November 14

Hello and Happy Thursday!

Yesterday the 3 new sets for November 
officially released and are now available!!


We did things a little differently this month
by showing you the sets as we debuted them
instead of making you wait til the end of the week.

You loved it and we like to make you happy,
so from now on, that's what we'll do :)

But just in case you're just joining us,
here are the 3 awesome new sets!!

Butterbows $15.00

Out Loud $15.00

Wallflower $15.00


If you'll notice in the sneak peek posts,
I didn't talk about prizes!
Whaaat??
Well, I just don't think it would be a true release party if we didn't have at least one winner,
so...
Congratulations to:
Ladies you rock the Wallflowers!
Please choose a set, and then email your choice along with your address, info@cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com

Now off you go to shop!



1 comment:

  1. OMG! How cool...the best part is i just saw your senior pic on FB! you look great as a blonde or brunette. I loved this new release an am so excited I get to pick a set...think I'm gonna go with Wallflower, off to email. Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!