Translate

Friday, October 11, 2013

The Big Reveal!

What a week!
2 awesome stamp sets, 3 uber cool Fri-Die sets,
and tons of incredible inspiration.

It's time for the 
BIG REVEAL!!

Depending on which corner of the world you live in,
I know some of you stayed up late for this,
and others have woken up early,
so let's get to it, shall we?

Spooky $15.00
 


Amber Waves $15.00


4 Petal Set $5.00


Funky Round Tag $14.00


Funky Square Tag $14.00


And now, how about some winners!

From Day 1...
Just love all the cards!! Can't get enough of those twix bars...yum

From Day 2...
I'm now following on Pinterest & love that you have sample cards for your sets--thank you!

From Day 3...
Fantastic dies. Silent Night is my favourite Christmas Carol.

From Day 4...
My tag gun is my baby! I love it!

From Day 5...
Adorable, clever, delightful projects today! I'm loving the dies big time!! Thanks for the showcases!!
c

Winners, please contact me at info@cas-ualfridaysstamps.com with your set choice and mailing info.

Let the shopping begin!
Please check our Fabulous Retailers page
 to see which of your favorite shops has the goodies you want!
or





6 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I'm so excited to have won. Fantastic new releases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That distant rumbling you hear is me, happy dancing wildly, whooping and hollering, with complete delight at being selected a winner! THANK YOU ever so much! Excited to welcome CAS-ual Friday products to my home!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay love the new release.. congrats to the winners.. woohoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thank you, thank you! I'm thrilled to get Amber Waves now! Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. eeekkk so excited!!! Thanks so much and really love those dies!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!