Translate

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

October 29

Happy Tuesday!!

We've certainly been having a lot of fun around here, 
and we're not done.
 We've got a couple lucky duck winners to 
Catherine Pooler's awesome card class!


And the winners are...

Happy happy Birthday to You!
Thanks for the chance to win
and I'm glad you're here!
Carla from Utah


Hope you are enjoying your first birthday!! Today we celebrated my mom's birthday too.. I would love to win a class.. awesome of you to give us the gifts!!!

I'm happy dancing for you, so please send me an email at 
cas-ualfridays@hotmail.com
so I can get you all set up with Catherine :)

1 comment:

  1. How fun, I won!
    I love to make cards and
    this will be fun to take
    and learn from.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!