Translate

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

October 23

Happy Wednesday!!

We are smack dab in the middle of our 
First Birthday Week
and Girl Friday Sylvia has a couple of 
really awesome cards to share with you!

I LOVE that big bold background she created with the border stamp
from Big Thanks.
That big sentiment from Shenanigans is perfectly paired with this 
super cool card!

I love the black and aqua color combo!
What a fun way to wish congrats, don't ya think?
Ka-Boom really does work nicely with Brickworks :)

If any of these great sets are on your wishlist, 
now might be the time to get them
because you'll get 
We're celebrating all week long :)




7 comments:

  1. Cool cards - I especially love the sparkle on the first :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job, Sylvia!! These are wonderful inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that background...going to have to try that one myself!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!