Translate

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!!

I've got treats for you today!
I
got inky!
Can you believe it??
I played with 
for an event I did at a store recently, 
and this is what I came up with :)


Hehehe! Aren't they cute?
I fussy cut a  whole bunch of the ghosts and then just let my silly side have some fun.
I personally  LOVE the little guy hanging upside down :)

check out this super easy cupcake topper idea...

I stamped the backgrounds from Only You and Zigs & Zags,
then stamped my little ghosties over.
A little fussy cutting, fun colored toothpicks, and a piece of tape on the back to secure them,
and they are ready to pop into a cupcake!

Here's a treat for you:
Spooky is on sale today only... 31% off!
Today only, and you don't need a code :)
This is a GREAT chance to grab this set, and start creating for next year!!

I hope you all have a wonderful Halloween!!!
I'll be watching It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown tonight :)


4 comments:

  1. DARLING (and s-boo-tacular) projects, Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card and the cup cake toppers are sooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is too cute.. love all the ghost..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable!
    I just love that set.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!