Translate

Saturday, September 21, 2013

September 21

Happy Saturday!
Raise your hand and jump up and down if you are glad it's the weekend!
**raising my hand...jumping up and down!!**

Girl Friday Angie has a couple of super cool birthday cards to share with you today
using our WTF set.
Check 'em out...

I love that she went so clean and graphic on this!
Those big bold letters look awesome over that cool arrow.
Milestone birthdays deserve a big splash, don't they?



And here, she used the same set but in a different way.
She used 2 sentiments and that cute circle border to create a card for someone even younger.
I really like how she embossed the Oval Tag Fri-Dies and turned it on its side.
Very cool design!!

I think we need to pin these both to our new Pinterest boards, don't you?!
If you just found out right now that we have made it to Pinterest,
check us out right HERE!

Enjoy your weekend!


6 comments:

  1. So creative and inspiring!! Love Angie's take on these stamps and Fri-dies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get your and others, pictures of your WTF cards. I don't appreciate it at all. Receiving a picture once, I let it slide by, but I get them from ya'll that seem to think this is "cute" or funny. It isn't to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely intend this set to be cute and funny. I really do wonder who got to decide that WTF can only mean one thing, when there are soooo many clever phrases it can be instead! I choose to see things in a positive way. I'm sorry you are misunderstanding what I am intending.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!!