Translate

Monday, September 2, 2013

September 2

Happy Monday!
My, oh my, how quickly time passes.
It's Labor Day here in the US.
Even though there are technically a couple weeks left before autumn starts,
Labor Day has always marked the official end of summer for me.

Today, Girl Friday Angie has a couple super fun creations to share with you.


Check out this darling little treat box she created using part of a sentiment from Exclamations,
and the fun jack or asterisk.
She also used one of the ovals from Oval Tag Fri-Dies to create that cute little ghost.
Don't you just love his sweet little eyes?


Oh my gosh, I just love how she decorated that Oval Tag!
The fun patterns are so cool!
The hole is such a nice size on that tag too which allows for you to use fairly wide ribbon with it.
And I think her texty use of the Boo-yah sentiment from Exclamations 
is super fun and cool!

I hope you enjoy your last carefree moments of summer,
and have a fabulous Labor Day!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my word... soooo very clever, creative and gorgeous projects! Angie, you really did an amazing job showcasing the CFS stamps and Fri-Dies!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love that the dies are so versatile...loving the different creations.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!