Translate

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

September 11

Happy Wednesday!

Do you have gorgeous designer paper in your stash?
I know I do but I'm always afraid to actually cut it, and use it.
After seeing Girl Friday Sylvia's beautiful creations that feature Wonderful Words
I think I need to get over my fear and start snipping!

That strip of pretty paper is dazzling!
So often papers come with wonderful coordinating elements like she has used here.
I love how she placed it so the leaves hang off the edge!


See? Now this is the kind of pretty paper I'm afraid to cut!
I couldn't possibly use just a little bit, so I love that she used a big chunk of it
and made it a focal point.  The stitched edge really adds a wonderful design touch too!
I especially love the clever way she inked the sentiment!

Wonderful Words

Wonderful Words is such a pretty set, and the sentiments will work nicely with so many pretty papers!

We'd love to see your creations using our stamps.
Please add them to either our flickr or splitcoast galleries.
You can find the links by clicking on the tabs at the top of the blog.

I'm so glad you stopped by today.
I sure do hope you've liked us on Facebook.
You can find our page here.
It's a great place to find our announcements and see projects.
Come on over and like us :)


1 comment:

  1. Both are GORGEOUS!! Love the use of floral pattern paper!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!