Translate

Friday, August 2, 2013

The Big Reveal

Woot Woot!
Let the shopping begin!

I'm so happy you've spent time with us this week!
I hope you've had as much fun as we have.
I have to say, I was completely blown away by the Girl Fridays!
Talk about jaw-dropping projects!!

After 5 days of Sneak Peeks
filled to the brim with incredible inspiration,
it's time!
Time to show you the 3 new Fri-Dies, and 2 new 4 x 6 stamp sets, 
and let you shop!!

It's all available NOW at
AND

Are you ready to see the BIG Reveal???

Loving Blooms Fri-Dies $15.00


Bubble Label Fri-Dies  $12.00

Oval Tags Fri-Dies  $14.00

Naughty or Nice  $15.00

Christmas Carols  $15.00


I'm sooo excited about this release!
Now before you run off to the stores,
let's check to see if you are one of the lucky winners from our Release Party!

Peonies! I love the various colors! I can think of a million projects to use the flower dies for! Thanks for a chance to win some great prizes!

Cool die! Love the way the girls used it! I'm following on Feedly.

Bows from ovals - how creative! I love my Cuttlebug - I'm short on space, so it works for me! 

Awesome cards. That Santa card on the bottom is so cute. :) I'm also a rhinestone girl, but glitter glue and my glitter pen also top my embellishment list.

All of these cards are amazing!

Winners-please send your mailing info to me at info@cas-ualfridaysstamps.com to claim your prize!
prizes must be claimed within 7 days or a new winner will be randomly chosen

The store is open!!!


7 comments:

  1. Oohhhh!!!! Love everything, Michele! Congrats on the awesome new dies :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome release! And I won a set! Thank you so much. Just put in an order for some goodies I've been admiring for ages. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! Can't wait for my little surprise in the mail! What a great beginning to a new season of creating!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!