Translate

Thursday, August 1, 2013

July Sneak Peek Week Day 5

Welcome back to the last day of our 
July Release Party!
Today we wrap up our Sneak Peek Party with 
a new and fabulous Christmas set!

It's classic and lovely, and comes with one small warning...
humming may occur! *giggle*
It's 4 x 6 and will be available beginning tomorrow!!
Introducing...
 Christmas Carols

Dana-CFS-Chrsitmas-Carols
Dana's cleverly stamped strips remind me of a warm Nordic sweater.
Her combination of border stamps embossed in white looks amazing,
and I'm swooning over that big juicy bow!

Dana-CFS-BubbleDie&Christmas Carols
Her combination of old and new completely blows me away!
From the very back we have Lotsa Links-don't you love the way she colored in the little links with white marker?
Then, a beautiful snowy background from Countdown.
Do you recognize the snowman? Yup! That's our new large Bubble Label Fri-Die with a little trim job :) And his hat is the present and holly from Merry Kiss-mas!
Last but not least, our brand new sentiment...which I do believe perfectly captures the essence of this card.

Dana-CFS-Oval-die-and-chris
Oh my, her cleverly hand-stamped background is dreamy!
I love way she dressed up the Oval Tag Fri-Dies too!


joy tag
Oh my goodness, how gorgeous is her tag?!  
Don't you just love how the sentiment fits perfectly in that Funky Oval frame from our Oval Tag Fri-Dies?
And the jingle bell....Loooove!

christmas
How fabulous is this?! 
That nice long sentiment looks amazeballs paired with yumminess from her stash.
Supremely awesome design!!

Believe
You know I love bling, so this card is speaking to my happy dancing heart!
That flower that she layered up looks stunning!

merry
So simple, but so pretty!
I love how she used the large Bubble Label Fri-Die to create her negative cut.  
The sentiment strip over her pretty colored background just sings Christmas. 

Christmas Carol (Aug 1)
Virginia has created gorgeous poinsettias by double stamping the 4 petal flowers.
Look how she even created little leaves by adding portions of the mini 4 petals!
Simply yummy!

Peace
This card from Karen is just dreamy.
I love how she stacked the flower border in 2 soft cozy colors.
Her sentiment stamped over is perfect.

Christmas Carols 2
Great minds!!  Lynn used a similar color palette 
but stamped her background differently.  
I love the strip of pattern paper!
This set is so versatile, you'll have a blast designing with it!!

Christmas Carols 1
Simply beautiful! 
 I love the pearl centers on the 4 petal flowers scattered around the edge of the sentiment.

Christmas Carols sneak peek
Yum! Angie's tone on tone stamping makes those flowers look like velvet.
I think her scattered glitter balls really make this card sparkle!

Christmas Carols
I love the wreath that Kelly created by stamping the 4 petal flowers in a soft color
then adding the smaller 4 petal in red!  Just stunning!!

Oval Tags, Christmas Carols
Look how awesome the Oval Tag looks tied onto a package!
I just love how perfectly these sentiments fit!!

Christmas Carols - Jingle
Oh my!
I love the gorgeous banner Jingle created by stamping the long border and 
positioning the embossed sentiment at the bottom.
That background she hand stamped is fabulous too!!

Ok, that's a wrap for this Sneak Peek Party!!
Did the Girl Friday Ink Squad knock this one out of the park, or what?

The fun's not quite over yet...
I'm giving away a freebie from each sneak peek day 
to a random comment.
***All you have to do is leave a comment right here on this post answering this question...

Of all the sneak peeks you've seen here this week,
which are you most excited to see revealed in it's entirety tomorrow?

Tomorrow is the big reveal!
At 9am eastern time
all the new Fri-Dies and stamp sets will be revealed and available in the stores!
AND, the 5 winners from our Sneak Peek posts will be announced!!
Only 1 more sleep!


77 comments:

  1. I am most excited to see the bubbles label die set and the Christmas Carols set since I love any and all things to do with Christmas Carols!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous day....I can't wait to see the dies...especially the bloom one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. IThis set excites me most of all the release this week (but I love them all really) I really need some new Christmas stamps. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I am a kid at heart as I like the Santa sentiments from yesterday. I also like today's font on the holiday sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas, Christmas, Christmas!!! and maybe the dies are a super close second.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great DT cards. I am most excited about the Christmas carol release as I have the Merry-Kiss-Mas set and it has had so much inking I would love a new set x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is not exciting about this week's release. I am excited for both Christmas Carols and the next tag die especially! Thanks Michelle and DT for an inspiring week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am most excited about the blooms die set, and I truly lovely everything Christmas that I've seen. Can't want for the full reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the releases but I'm most excited about the dies and the Christmas Carols!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to see the dies (especially loving blooms and bubble labels).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the releases but I'm most excited about seeing today's set. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing release week! I think I'm most excited about today's release. Love all the sentiments and can't wait for the full reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! These cards are gorgeous! I am so excited for the reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, wow, wow! Oh how I love today's cards! Hard to pick the one I most want to see--probably because I just saw these I'll say Christmas Carols.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved seeing all of your new designs. Hard to pick one, but I love using die's so I'm going to have to say die's.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These cards by the DT are, well, amazeballs!! LOL! All of the new dies and stamps are fabulous, but I'm most excited about the Christmas Carols set! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm lovin' the Loving Blooms die! [and everything else!]
    Laura Holt

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! fabulous work DT ladies! After seeing all these wonderful samples I'm in love with Christmas carols and the dies! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am excited about the zigs and zags!! Thanks for all the great peeks and awesome samples this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Now I am singing Christmas Carols. I think I am most excited to see Naughty or Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Christmas sets, definitely, followed by the dies!1 Fabulous cards to showcase the new release again today! Soooo excited!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  22. All the new things look fun, but the borders from Naughty or Nice look esp tantalizing!!
    <3 J

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have to say I'm most excited to see the reveal of today's se. The cards showcasing it are simply gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. All these cards are gorgeous. I love those handstamped backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Delightful cards! Can't wait to see the rest of THIS set!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Piali's tag is absolutely gorgeous!!!$

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wonderful 5days...I really am looking forward to the Naughty and Nice set.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely cards!! I really can't wait to see all the sets but I guess I'm going to go with Christmas Carols and the blooms stamps and dies. But I'm anxious to see them all!!
    Thanks so much for the chance to win!
    Sue Brailey

    ReplyDelete
  29. I can't wait to see all the Christmas releases...it's time to start thinking about those holidays cards!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh...amazing job ladies! I'm most excited to see this stamp set, looks like one that I have to have!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Stimulation overload! I just love everything! All the cards from the DT, the new stamps and dies! You are really putting me between a rock and a hard spot by trying to make me choose!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh, my goodness! I love all these beautiful holiday cards. So cool.....

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like them all but I truely love the Christmas Carol set.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hmmmm, on the die side I am most excited about the oval tags and on the stamp side the Christmas Carols. Can't wait to see the full reveals!

    ReplyDelete
  35. These cards are so classic
    and lovely. Love them all.
    I'm looking forward to see
    all of the Naughty or Nice
    set!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  36. Each of the cards is a real inspiration......I love the die!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Fabulous cards, and a fabulous week of sneak peeks! I'm most looking forward to seeing the bubble labels.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great wee. I love all the cards! I'm looking forward to Christmas Carols.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Once again great card ideas!! I'm looking forward to the bubble die, so many possibilities with that one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. LOVE ALL the fabulous cards! Thanks for the inspirations! I am looking forwards to see EVERYTHING CHRISTMAS! :D

    ReplyDelete
  41. This set looks FABULOUS! I think I'm most excited about the Christmas Carols stamp set and the oval fri-dies!!! But, really...I can't wait to see it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Loads of Christmas card inspiration here, even for the middle of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I'm most excited to see the full reveals of the die sets.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Most excited to see the full reveal of Christmas Carols.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Such fabulous cards from the ladies!! :) And to be honest, I can't wait to see ALL the releases tomorrow. However, those Fri-Dies, sure have me excited!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. What beautiful card!! I want to see them all!! They are all so wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hmmm... I think the bubble label Fri-die has me the most excited - I love that they look like clouds, and I don't have ANY cloud dies or punches in my collection (I KNOW!!). And Dana's card where she turned it into a snowman won me over.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love all the releases but I'm most excited about the dies!

    ReplyDelete
  49. All of these cards are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I wnt to see more from Chrismas Carols. Love all the possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Lots of great Christmas inspiration going on. Makes me want to start making my own Christmas cards... I want to see the new Christmas stamp sets. Your previous ones are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  52. So many beautiful examples from the DT! I am really LOVING this new stamp set...can't wait to see more! Thank you so much for a chance to win...I would love to see more of the oval tags...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  53. They are all fabulous looking sets from the peeks but I love Christmas and the stamped images are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Fabulous projects! Simple yet so elegant!

    I am excited on Oval Tags and Naughty and Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  55. I know this release has me excited for Christmas but I can't wait for the Bubble Label Fri-Die.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Love this new set! Christmas cards will be so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops...Naughty and Nice is my favorite!

      Delete
  57. It so cool to have the perfect sized dies for cards! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Loving the new Christmas set. All these cards are just amazing! Looking forward to the Naughty and Nice set.

    ReplyDelete
  59. The whole release is beautiful, but since I have to choose I choose Naughty or nice as my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  60. I can't wait to see them ALL revealed, but I guess if I have to pick one it would be Christmas Carols. Thanks for a chance to win. :D

    ReplyDelete
  61. Want to see them all! But, I'm most excited to see the oval dies.

    ReplyDelete
  62. They've all looked fabulous but I'm a Christmas and Halloween junkie so today's really caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  63. I'm really loving the Christmas stamps that you have revealed. It's making me start thinking about my Christmas cards now.

    ReplyDelete
  64. I love how the ovals nestles on the tag bit!

    ReplyDelete
  65. These are awesome! So elegant and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  66. There is NO WAY I could choose a favorite! Your design team sure knows how to show off your fantastic new stamps and dies! Gorgeous work from each of them!

    ReplyDelete
  67. I can honestly say I've never been more excited for a release like I am for this one. WOW-O-WOW!!! Bubble Labels and the border stamps have stollen my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  68. I am most excited to see the die sets , especially the bubbles one.

    ReplyDelete
  69. I can't wait to see ALL the new releases but especially the die sets. LOVE the blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  70. I cant' wait to see all. I think most excited to see will be Bubble Label Fri-Die.

    ReplyDelete
  71. How exciting, gotta love new products!!! Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  72. Loving these cards ... and the oval an petal dies.

    ReplyDelete
  73. Cannot wait for the Naughty or Nice set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  74. The DT has outdone itself. EVERYTHING looks like a gotta have.

    Since I am starting to work on holiday cards, I would say today's set is the one I most anticipate.

    ReplyDelete
  75. I'm most excited for this one!!!!! Christmas Carols looks awesome. Gorgeous work by the DT!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!