Translate

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

August 7

Happy Wednesday!
Today I have a very special unscheduled post.
Have you seen the uber amazing project that Girl Friday Virginia posted on her blog
using our new Bubble Labels die???

She turned this...
Bubble Labels Fri-Dies

into this...
2013-07-29

She created that gorgeous bow using the 2 Bubble Labels!!!
I am squealing with delight!!
Be sure to stop by her blog to see her easy tutorial, and be sure to leave her some love
for sharing her awesome creativity with us :)


4 comments:

  1. I saw this earlier on Virginia's blog and thought it was fantastic! What a clever way to use those dies - so creative and beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first read this I thought you called her bow "orangeous"LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on Virginia's blog - she totally rocked it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *gasp* NO WAY!!! I can't wait to try this! How cool is that bow made with label dies???!!! Virginia is the BOMB!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!