Translate

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

August 27

Happy Tuesday!

Today Girl Friday Lynn has scrumptious creations for you!

August 27 - 1st
This pairing of Casual Elegance with Christmas Carols is gorgeous!
The bits of vine from Casual Elegance works wonderfully with the pretty 4 petal flower.
I really like the bit of jute twine tied around the satin ribbon.


August 27 - 2nd

Christmas Carols meets Snowflake Greetings on this gorgeous tag!
Loving the wonderful colors she chose for her snowflakes,
and really loving that she stamped the sentiment right over the top of them,

Did you notice that on both tags she stamped on designer paper?
I really love the rich warmth of that technique.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


6 comments:

  1. I did notice the paper because I have paper that resembles that used. Love the snow flakes...gotta remember to think outside the box. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! The two tags from Lynn are so beautiful! What a wonderful way to showcase these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tags...so creative and perfect for gift-giving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty - I love the stamping on patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!