Translate

Friday, August 23, 2013

August 23

Happy Friday!!
Our Girl Friday Kelly has been having some fun with lots of our sets.
You are going to love what she's come up with!

Naughty or Nice, Calm & Gentle

I think the background she stamped using Naughty or Nice looks awesome!
So cool and graphic.  
Don't you just love when your holiday sets can be versatile enough to use every day?
Her choice of sentiment from Calm and Gentle work so well together, 
and I really love that little flag.

EXTRA Only You, Rad
Did you know you can stamp on ribbon?
The border from Rad looks awesome, 
and I love how she spaced it to create room for the sentiments from Only You. 
Beautifully done!

Christmas Carols

Classically elegant!
I love how she stamped the border from Christmas Carols several times, 
and varied the length a bit.
The gold embossing adds the perfect amount of  holiday glitz.
Gosh, any of the sentiments from this set would work well here!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a very inky weekend :)


3 comments:

I love hearing from you!!