Translate

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

August 13

Happy Tuesday!
So sorry we're late today!
I really could have sworn I clicked publish after scheduling this post, but there it was still in draft mode.
Grrr...fifty lashes with a wet noodle for me!

Girl Friday Lynn has 2 wonderful cards to share today!
First up is this cleverly inked birthday card from Shenanigans...

August 13th
Have you heard of generational stamping? No, it has nothing to do with passing your inky goodies onto the next generation of stampers, LOL! It has to do with how many times you touch the stamp to cardstock without re-inking it.  This is a classic example of how fabulous it can look!
By inking the "happy" once, then stamping it down 3 times, she achieved 3 pretty ink colors in a fading pattern.
So cool!!


August 13th - 2nd
Does anyone still have their old spectrum ink pads?  
Gosh I wish I still had mine!  I've heard you can make your own using a bit of foamy material and re-inkers.
I might have to look up a Youtube video on that because I think the rainbow of color looks fantastic!
I love how she paired all the little thank you sentiments from Big Thanks with the big bold focal sentiment from Bold Wishes.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. These are great, love the spectrum of color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright and beautiful cards from Lynn! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards. And yes I still do have quite a few spectrum ink pads. Maybe time to dust them off and apply stamp to ink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE both cards!
    Especially the colorful stamping on the crisp white!
    So fresh and happy :)
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn's cards are so cute...Love them both!
    No need to apologize...just glad to see your post this morning :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!