Translate

Sunday, August 11, 2013

August 11

Happy Sunday!

Oh where, oh where has dear Girl Friday Sylvia been?

Well, her package of  July/August release yumminess still has not found it's way to her doorstep.
I know many of you missed seeing her creativity in our last release party!
Never fear, replacements are on their way!
In the meantime, I have 2 gorgeous cards of hers to share with you today :)

Aug.11
Oh wow, is this subtle background she stamped lovely or what?
She used that funky bloom from Frankly to create it, and I think it looks dreamy!
The gently scattered yellow sequins really make the pretty sentiment pop!

Aug.11 (close up)
I really like how she raised that pretty panel to give a soft but definite framing.

Aug. 11
Loving this color combo!
I think her negative die cut makes an excellent frame for her pretty sentiment from Truth Is.

Aug.11 (close up)
She was able to take that circle right up to the very edge of her focal panel.
By popping that panel up with foam dots, it creates the perfect frame.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!



5 comments:

  1. Wowzer--I love both of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards by Sylvia! I especially like that subtle background on the first one with the soft blue ... it's perfect for so many different kinds of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so amazing. I LOVE the BG and raised panel of the first one...took my breath away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No kidding "dreamy" on that first card front panel!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!